What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A guide filled with 100 ways to help my kids pay attention
- Learn what to do with that child who can’t pay attention through your evening meal
- Learn how to keep a child from being overwhelmed by all the problems on a page
- Learn the ways to jump start attention in the middle of testing
- Learn what important facts will make it easier to focus
- Learn how to keep a child on task while doing chores
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Focus Pocus scores 74.67/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.homework-nightmare.com/focus-pocus.html, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $15.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: homework-nightmare.com you’ll also be taken through to homework-nightmare.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)